RECURRING HOUSE CLEANING
Meet Your Housekeeping Needs
Whether weekly or bi-weekly cleaning, we can work with your schedule and meet your housekeeping needs. Our most popular service is our bi-weekly cleaning. We help maintain the demanding nature of owning a home by providing full bathroom and kitchen cleans, dusting, floors, and more! All of the cleaning supplies are provided in the quote.
Each clean will be with the same cleaner every time. This enables you to build trust and a relationship. We also stick to a strict schedule so that it will be the same time/ same day for each cleaning.
Options for recurring house cleaning:
Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly
Here is what is included:
Light dusting of woodwork (trim, baseboards, molding)
Dusting of furniture, light fixtures
Light organization / tidying
Full bathroom clean (we do not clean grout)
Full kitchen clean (no interior of oven or fridge)
Bedrooms, living room, offices, etc (dusting, mopping, vacuuming)
Vacuum & mopping of entire space
How to get started / FAQ's:
1. Head over to the "Contact" Page and fill that out, as many details as possible please!
2. I will contact you via email with availability and quote. The price depends on the square footage of the space and the status of the house. We have a minimum of $160 for our housekeeping services. No exceptions. We bring all of our own supplies.
3. If we have availability and the quote is within your budget, I will come to the house to do a walk through / meet & greet before sending out anyone on my team.
4. There is a $45 fee for 24 hour or less cancellation policy. This fee goes directly to your cleaner. We all got bills to pay.
5. Communication is key! If the cleaner misses anything on the first or second visit, please let me know and I can communicate that to them to address for the next cleaning. It takes a while to get in the swing of a new home. We all are human and can make mistakes. Just let me know and we can work it out!
6. Most of my clients pay me via Venmo or Zelle, for any that are not as technologically inclined, a paper check being sent is also OK.
Bags are better! We use top of the line vacuum cleaners with bags that have a four layer filtration to ensure we suck in everything, and leave nothing.
At Jillian's Housekeeping we prioritize quality, not quantity. The same cleaners, each time. You know them, they know you, and your expectations.
Nothing is more frustrating than having your cleaners not show up or cancel at the last minute. We show up on the days and times we committed to, every time.